SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23: You can apply for the SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022–23 if you intend to take the IAS entrance exam. You will be given the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to pass the entrance exam and serve your country, as well as receive the required changes. You can read more about the scheme in the article linked below, and we’ll also provide you with all the information you need to know about the requirements for the organization’s scholarship chances. You can see the eligibility requirements for this scholarship program as well as the step-by-step instructions for submitting an online application for it.
SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23
2022–2023 SAMBHAVAM IAS Program
For those studying for the civil services exam, the Sood Charity Foundation and Divine India Youth Association (DIYA) have developed the SAMBHAVAM IAS Program. The primary goal of this program’s creation is to assist all of the pupils who come from the economically underprivileged segment of society. The winners would have access to free coaching and adequate chances for competitive performance in the IAS entrance exam. The chosen individuals will receive proper psychological assistance from eminent teachers and unique group training sessions for personality development. The All India Entrance Examination, the students’ financial qualifications, and their merit will all be taken into consideration during the selection process.
- Application Closing Date – 25 September 2022
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the scholarship scheme:-
- The applicant must be graduated from a recognized university
- The applicant must be an aspirant for the Civil Services exam
- The applicant must belong to the economically weaker and underprivileged section
Benefits Of SAMBHAVAM IAS Program
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- Free coaching classes
- Mentorship support from UPSC selected candidates, the interview appeared candidates
- Top educators and group sessions for Personality Development by leading educators.
The following documents are required in order to apply for this scheme:-
- Academic documents
- Annual income documents
SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply online button in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees of Rupees 50 through UPI.
- Successfully fill out the application form.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- The free online Coaching for IAS exams will be provided to shortlisted students.
- The candidates are required to submit INR 50 as a non-refundable fee.
- SCF & DIYA will shortlist the candidates as per their own selection process.
- The selected candidates give SCF & DIYA the right to use their name, photograph, results, and progress report on any media form – digital or offline.
- Any false information will lead to the cancellation of the selection.
- After the selection process, students will not be allowed to choose the institute of their choice.
- The candidates have to provide all the necessary documents to the authorities.
- The candidates who will not follow the selection process, guidelines, and regulations will be directly disqualified by the SCF & DIYA.
- The disqualified candidates will not be provided with free online coaching and other benefits.
- The candidates must fill in their contact details correctly in the application form.
- Payment of registration fees is a compulsory part of the process.
- The candidates will get a confirmation mail within 2 days after the successful submission of forms.
- The candidates must check their email inbox regularly, including the spam folder.
- Sood Charity Foundation
- 405 406, CASA Blanca Apartment,
- Yamuna Nagar, Opp. Oakland Park,
- Andheri West, Mumbai City,
- Maharashtra – 400053
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org