Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022 is a fellowship program started by India’s Ministry of Science and Technology’s Department of Biotechnology. This program is specifically created to recognize and honour researchers who have excelled in both biological science and biotechnology for their creative problem-solving abilities. If you think you might be qualified for this fellowship program, apply online to seize the chance. This article explains the application form filling process, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, and other information.
Scholarship for Graduate Students
The 2022 Tata Innovation Fellowship
Scientists can apply for the Tata Innovation Fellowship Program. The chosen scientists will receive financial support through this initiative to finish their research. The fellowship programme has a three-year initial term. A further two years can be added to the duration. Only five scientists will be chosen for the programme each year. This initiative will honour and reward the creative researchers who come up with answers to pressing issues in life science and biotechnology-related fields such as healthcare, agriculture, the environment, and other related fields.
Highlights Of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022
- Name of the scheme: Tata Innovation Fellowship
- Launched by: Department of Biotechnology and the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Launched for: post-graduation or doctoral degree holders
- No of Fellowship: 5
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: update soon
- Official site: dbtindia.gov.in
Objective Of Tata Innovation Fellowship
The major objective of the Department of Biotechnology behind launching the fellowship program is to encourage scientists and give them rewards who have an outstanding track record in finding innovative solutions to problems in the field of health care agriculture, environment, and other related areas.
Benefits Of Tata Innovation Fellowship
- Fellows who get selected for the Tata Innovation Fellowship will get a monthly stipend of INR 25000
- Fellows will also get a contingency grant of INR 600000 per year
- Only Indian nationals’ citizens can apply
- Applicant should not attain the age of 55 years
- Applicant should have at least 5 years of working experience
- The candidate should have PhD degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture or Veterinary Science or master’s degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology or Biotechnology related areas
- Applicant must hold a regular position at a University institute or organisation
- An applicant should be involved in research and development department
- Applicants should not get any grant under any other scheme.
Selection of the candidates who applied under this program will be made on the basis of following
- Research contribution in the previous 5 years
- Membership in scientific/ societies/ other professional bodies
- Major research projects
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the news and announcements section
- Search application for Tata innovation fellowship notice
- Hit click here to apply link to open the application form
- Start filling the details in the application and completed
- Submit the complete application form and must take hard copy of it
- Forward the duly filled hard copy to the Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist “C”, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Room No.814, 8th Floor, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003
- Last date of submission of application form through official portal will update soon
- Last date of submission of application form hard copy will update soon
- You may email the authorities at email@example.com if you have any query.
Note: Stay connected with our portal or the official website of the department for more future updates related to the scheme.